About Andy Clare
- I help individuals facing difficulties around all forms of loss, anxiety and dysfunctional behaviour.
- I believe counselling makes a positive difference.
- It can enable people to find a better quality of life for themselves.
- My Person Centred and Cognitive approach may appeal more to those looking for ways to manage their current levels of distress or anxiety rather than explore the historical or unconscious causes.
- About Person Centred Therapy.
- About Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- MSc in Counselling from Bristol University.
- Accredited Neuro Linguistic Programming practitioner.
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Accredited diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- I’m available Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm and evening appointments can be arranged.
- Sessions are held in my private consulting room and the fee is £48 per session.
- Online/Virtual therapy sessions at £48 per sessions
- I also offer online sessions, using the ZOOM or Skype.
- I offer a free 30 minute introductory online session using the ZOOM platform.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Online Talk Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £48.00/session
- Counselling: £48.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £48.00/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £48.00/session
- Life Coaching: £48.00/session
Write a Review of Person Centred Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.