- With over 18 years’ experience as a hypnotherapist, I have been working full time as a hypnotherapist for the last 15 years.
- I have a wealth of experience in the field of hypnotherapy with national TV appearances and numerous radio appearances on both national and local radio I have also appeared in most major newspapers both nationally and internationally.
-I run the Devon Clinic CIC where we have 20+ therapists working, as a charitable organisation, all profits go back into the community
- I possess 10 diploma’s in hypnotherapy & NLP as well as certifications in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and Traumatic Incident Recovery (TIR) and EMDR.
- I have a teaching qualification (PTLLS) and am qualified to train up to Diploma standard in hypnotherapy.
I first became interested in hypnotherapy when a loved one began to suffer from Depression and Anxiety. It was then that I realised that just pills & psychiatry alone weren’t always enough so began and am still continuing the learning process of how the subconscious mind works.
I am the partner to a wonderful lady called Carol and a very proud father of a beautiful daughter Tori. Outside of work I still play football and work as a pundit for BBC Radio Devon on Torquay Utd FC matches.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Some of the more notable trainers I’ve studied under are:
- Donald Robertson of The UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Henry Whitfield of Mindfulness Training Ltd
- Jonathon Chase of Academy of Hypnotic Arts
- Dr John Butler of the Hypnotherapy Training Institute
- Nicholas Evans of INLPTA
- Valerie Austin of Austin Training Institute.
- Diploma in Advanced Structured Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- NLP Practitioner
- Certification in Traumatic Incident Reduction
- Certification in Smoking Cessation masterclass.
- Certification in Mindfulness Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certification from The Academy of Hypnotic Arts
- NHS referral no: 8HR02
I teach hypnotherapy to Diploma standard and am a member of:
- General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Register of Evidence Based Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (REBHP)
- International Stress Managers Association (ISMA)
- NHS Trusts Association (NHSTA)
- Listed in the NHSTA Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners
Imagine studying with the South- West’s leading Hypnotherapy specialist.
Chris Fleet is an international hypnotherapist with an enviable reputation working with individuals, corporations and international sports people including Olympians.
The New Devon School of Hypnotherapy provides a special hypnotherapy training environment in which to study, learn, experience and become a hypnotherapist.
The school has designated breakout rooms and regular practice evenings.