About Audrey Burnett
- The counselling relationship that I offer can enable you to find a greater understanding of your own particular experiences, whatever they may be, within a safe and confidential environment.
- Through mutual respect and trust, counselling can enable you to gain greater control over life’s challenges, so that you can find a way forward that feels right for you.
- I offer person-centred counselling in a wide range of issues for individuals and couples.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Post-graduate diploma in Counselling. (University of Aberdeen)
- Certified couples counsellor.
- Qualified counselling supervisor.
- Post-Diploma Certificate in Counselling Supervision. (PCT Britain and Strathclyde University)
- I also counsel at the Albyn Hospital and am an accredited counsellor with Cruse Bereavement Care.
- I am a counsellor for the Meningitis Trust.
- I’m also affiliated with several Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providers.
- Member of British Association of Counselling Practitioners.
- I am also a Practitioner Member of COSCA, an individual member of PCT Scotland, CAPCA, UK Therapists, WAPCEPC and a CCC registered counsellor.
- £60 per hourly session.
- I offer daytime and evening appointments Monday to Friday by arrangement.
- Each session lasts one hour, with payment due at the end of each session.
- The number of sessions required varies from individual to individual.
- If for any reason you need to cancel an appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice, otherwise you may be charged for the missed appointment.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD)
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Physical Abuse
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Online Talk Therapy
- Psychosexual Therapy
- Integrative Therapy
Write a Review of Private Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.