- I am a passionate Alexander Technique teacher and have been working with various clients who want to improve their posture and wellbeing or need to deal with their daily physical and emotional pain or discomfort.
- Some of my clients suffer from repetitive strain injuries, clicky jaw, shoulders, back and neck pain, hip pain, hypermobility, emotional stress or just unnecessary muscular tension.
- As well as teaching one to one privately, I am gaining experience with musicians at the Royal College of Music.
A learning process that increases body/mind awareness. It helps people to identify harmful habits and offers the tools to explore and reconnect with the natural use of the body. It improves physical and mental functions and reduces unnecessary muscular and mental tensions.
The Technique can be applied in all the daily activities, in sitting and standing, lying down, walking, playing sports, playing an instrument and more. It is yours for life.
It naturally overcomes:
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Muscle tension and stiffness.
- Back, neck and joint pain.
- Clicky jaw and joints.
- Anxiety and stress
- Poor breathing
- Poor posture
- Improve performance and avoid injury in music, drama and sport.
- Support pregnancy and childbirth.
- To enhance presentation skills.
- Enjoy a happy and healthy life.
My training, work experience and any achievement
My background is in the legal profession. I took a career break to have three children and then trained further as a Kodály teacher (music). Whilst working for Colourstrings, I trained as an Alexander Techniqe teacher to help me regain energy and cope with a busy life. Working with the mind and my emotions has also had tremendous benefits on how I stand, walk and use my body. I used to hold my shoulders so tight that they were almost as close as to my ears. I now stand and move with balance and poise. My continued interest in mind and body techniques means that I have also qualified as a Buteyko practitioner. I am also interested in improving my vision naturally by following the Bates method.
Daniela has helped me ease tension in my body, and I’ve learned so much about how my muscles and joints work. I am a competitive swimmer and Daniela has helped me to ease a shoulder injury and improve my posture both in the water and on land. She is very gentle, knowledgeable, helpful, and gets results!
Write a Review of Mind is Body
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.