About Sandra Black Psychotherapy
I have an established practice in South London for over 25 years.
I offer short term and long term counselling and psychotherapy.
I have continued in supervision and consultation throughout my years of practice.
- Evidence based research now shows that emotional distress which encodes in the body/mind interface of our Energy System, can be reduced and eliminated by tapping or holding particular energy points on the body.
- Unusually, my practice brings together a synergy of over 25 years of psychoanalytic practice (with its focus on the Unconscious, insight and emotional rapport with the therapist ); profound body work in Primal Integration Therapy and ITEC qualification in massage; and training in the emerging Meridian and Energy Techniques as an Advanced practitioner.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Dip: Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy IPSS (Institute of Psychotherapy and Social Studies).
- Dip: Speech and Drama RSAMD
- ITEC in Massage and Physiology and in Indian Head Massage.
- Advanced Practitioner, Emotional Freedom Techniques AAMET (Assoc: for the Advancement of Meridian and Energy Techniques)
- Emotrance Practitioner AMET (Assoc: of Meridian and Energy Techniques)
- Certificate in Anger Management (BAAM).
- Teachers’ Certificate in Education.
- Training in Energy work with Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT).
- I have been inspired by workshops and trainings with Deepak Chopra, Donna Eden, Eckhart Tolle, Martin Brofman, Byron Katie, Joe Dispenza, Bruce Lipton, David Hamilton, Sandra Hilawi and Phil Mollon.
My work experience has ranged from working in schools in Australia and the UK.
Teaching on a counselling course, running a therapeutic dance/movement group in a psychiatric hospital, leading a “Dream Dance” group using dreams with movement and body work.
I have had my own psychoanalysis; took part in Primal Integration therapy, so have the experience of being a patient myself.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Lack of meaning in life
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Bisexual Issues
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Concentration Problems
- Couple Relationships
- Cultural Issues
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Domestic Violence
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Integration of Experience
- Lesbian Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Pet Bereavement
- Physical Abuse
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Relationship Problems
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Same Sex Relationships
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Harassment
- Smoking Addiction
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Integrated Energy Therapy (IET)
- Stress Management
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £65/session
- Counselling: £65/session
- Psychotherapy: £65/session
- Stress Management: £65/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- Fee reduction for ex service men/women and veterans.
- I keep one place for a lower fee.
Write a Review of Ms. Sandra Black
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.