About Astrid Hoang-Brown
- There are times when we need a professional help aside from family and friends.
- Making the decision to seek help can be the start of a solution, or accommodation of the issues that we all have to deal with.
- My personal and professional experience coupled with my training, means that I may be able to help you.
- My experience has informed me, that sometimes help is best given individually or within a group, but also in a combination of the two.
- I am very much aware of the issues that come up with multi-cultural, multi-lingual experiences, which I have worked with, extensively.
- I also see couples to help with difficulties within their relationship.
- We will discuss what you need and what will be most beneficial to you.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I studied Psycho-analytic and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy for four years at the Westminster Pastoral Foundation.
- At a later time, I studied Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Supervision, and Psychoanalytic study of the couples relationship.
- I taught and supervised trainees for a number of years at the Westminster, the Chelsea Pastoral Foundations, at the Highgate and the Enfield Counselling Centres.
- I worked as a Supervisor, Psychotherapist and Counsellor to adults and young people for the low cost clinical services.
- I managed a therapeutic team for a community helping young adults with a variety of mental health problems.
- I have been offering counselling and psychotherapy for over 25 years now.
- Registered member of UKCP.
- Member of Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Member of Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis College.
- I offer psychodynamic and psychoanalitic supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists who range from recently qualified to well established.
- Given my own extensive and professional supervision experience, I can offer a safe enough supervisory space giving the possibility to the supervisee for taking helpful and real but manageable risks.
- This enables the practionner being supervised to hopefully deepen their understanding and empathy towards their clients.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Walthamstow Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.