About Hanneke Kosterink
- You have most likely arrived here because you are looking for some support with difficult things in your life or inside yourself.
- It may be that you have a very clear idea of what you want help with like a relationship breakup, recurring depression or coping with a disability.
- It may also be that you can’t quite put your finger on what is troubling you; perhaps a feeling that you are not quite fulfilling your potential, difficulties in relating with others or a general sense of unhappiness.
People come to see me for help with different issues like:
- separation or divorce
- relationship difficulties
- life adjustment after an injury or illness
- death of a loved one
- work related anxiety
- sexuality or sexual identity
- past that troubles you till now
I am here to help.
- I offer a warm, safe and relaxed environment in which we can work together.
- I provide a non-judgemental and containing space to explore difficult thoughts and feelings.
- I am an experienced counsellor, trainer and supervisor with more than 30 years of professional experience.
- I am a senior accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I have worked in many counselling settings including in the NHS, in education and in private practice.
- I regularly attend professional development seminars, workshops and courses which help me stay up to date with the latest research outcomes in the field.
- Sessions will be facilitative, interactive and supportive.
- Supervisees will be encouraged to express emotions and to be reflective.
- Sessions aim to provide a space for thinking, gaining of insight and creativity.
- Supervisees will be empowered by clear and constructive feedback in order to enhance their continuing development.
- Regular two-way feedback is encouraged and supervisory relationship issues are openly addressed.
- Professional boundaries are adhered to.
- Sessions are tailored to each supervisee’s individual needs regarding core theoretical frameworks.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- PG Certificate in Clinical Supervision, British Psychotherapy Foundation
- Diploma in Counselling, Gloucestershire Counselling Service
- Certificate in Supervision Skills, Metanoia Institute
- Certificate CBT Techniques, Canterbury Christ Church University
- MSc Psychotherapy Studies, UKC
- 730 Certificate in Education, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Evening appointments: £50 per 50 minute session (after 5pm).
- Daytime appointments: £50
- Couples: £60
- Supervision: £50
- Some concessionary fees available, please contact me to discuss.
- The initial consultation session which is an opportunity for each of us to explore how we may work together may take 75 minutes depending on availability. Fee £50
- Reduced rates for EMDR sessions
- From October 2020 to March 2021 I am able to offer EMDR therapy session for only £25 per session.
- Please email me for further information.
- Payment of the first consultation session needs to be in cash on the day.
- Ongoing counselling sessions can be paid via BACS if preferred.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Avoidant Personality
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Childhood Issues
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Couple Relationships
- Cultural Issues
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Domestic Violence
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Gender Dysphoria
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Lesbian Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Transgender Issues
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Online Talk Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Write a Review of Counselling & Supervision
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.