About Letizia Orlando Therapy
- I am an experienced Counsellor and Psychotherapist.
- I am also a fully qualified Psychologist and a Musician.
- I don’t believe in one-size-fits-all therapy, so I offer an integrative tailored therapy to suit a unique individual needs.
- My tailored integrative counselling promotes healing, facilitates wholeness and ensures that your mental, physical and emotional levels are brought to their full potential.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have extensive experience both as a counsellor and as a psychotherapist in a wide variety of settings, including my private practice, universities, charities and educational institutions.
- I work with clients with all sorts of needs such as depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, antenatal and postnatal depression, relationship difficulties, emotional disconnection, low self-esteem, chronic stress and fatigue, bereavement or just those looking for self-exploration.
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- B.A. in Psychology
- Advanced professional training in other areas of counselling and psychotherapy.
- I offer therapy in English, French and Italian.
- B.Mus in Flute Performance and Composition.
- I am a fully qualified and registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, and I adhere to their code of ethics ensuring a safe, confidential and professional practice.
- Our first session is really important, since we are going to know each other and to talk about what brought you to see me.
- A counselling/psychotherapy session normally lasts fifty minutes.
- I provide a free preliminary telephone or Skype consultation.
- Please contact me to arrange an appointment.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Couples and Relationship Counselling
- Family Therapy
- Online Talk Therapy
- Child Psychology
- Counselling: £65/session
- Psychotherapy: £65/session
Write a Review of
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.