About Tatiana Azevedo
- People come to see me to get the resources they need to face challenges, to experience more satisfying, trusting relationships, to overcome the limitations and pain they are experiencing and make lasting changes.
- My professional therapy serves as an alternative space to your ordinary life, it has the purpose of supplying the emotional nurturing to help you reach a new level of development towards a healthy, happy life.
- I am committed to providing a space for my clients to experience freedom to be themselves, a space for understanding, warmth and respect, where healing and genuine growth can happen.
- I work with adults and young people.
- I offer consultations in English and Portuguese.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- MSc Investigative Psychology (University of Huddersfield)
- BsC Hons Psychology (PUC-Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Masters Psychological Therapies (Leeds Metropolitan University)
- Member of The British Psychological Society
- Member of the Association of Humanistic Psychology in Britain
- Member of The Person-Centred Association UK
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Accredited member of National Counselling Society
- My regular start at £75 per session.
- I also offer low cost Counselling, please get in touch to check if there is availability.
- Please contact to talk about your needs and how I may be able to help.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Online Talk Therapy
- Counselling: £75/session
- Psychotherapy: £75/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £75/session
Special Online Booking Offers
I work with a scale of fees depending on your income . Please contact me for further details.
Write a Review of Person-Centred Counsellor & Psychotherapist
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.