About Dr. Ana Costa
- I am passionate about helping people to fulfil their potential and lead meaningful lives.
- I believe therapy should be an empowering experience that can facilitate individuals getting closer to what is important to them, whilst reducing emotional distress.
- I offer psychological treatment to individuals with a wide range of difficulties either in the form of short-term or longer-term therapy.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a Registered Clinical Psychologist with over 10 years of clinical work experience.
- I hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology from King’s College London.
- BSc and PhD in Psychology (Keele University)
- Training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Training in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT);
- Training in Solution Focused Therapy
- As a Clinical Psychologist, I am trained in different therapeutic approaches, therefore, I can provide you with a tailored-made psychological intervention that suits your individual needs.
- In addition to my private practice, I work in the National Health System (NHS). - I have specialised working with adults and have worked with clients from a range of ethnic and religious backgrounds.
I provide a free 15 min telephone consultation where we can briefly discuss what brings you to therapy and what you’d like to get from it.
If you’re happy to continue, we can set up an initial session where we will discuss in more detail the focus of therapy.
If I believe I won’t be able to help you, I will let you know and will try to refer you to a colleague.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Disorder
- Personal Relationships
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £100/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £100/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £100/session
Write a Review of Private Therapy London
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.