About Ms. Jindy Johal
- I am a fully qualified, insured and experienced counsellor and psychotherapist.
- I am a senior accredited member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and abide by their code of ethics.
- I work in an insightful and reflective way.
- I draw on my training and specialist experience in order to build a trusting, confidential and safe environment so that you feel contained and listened to.
- I have advanced counselling skills to help us work at a deep level, at a pace that is appropriate for you, exploring unconscious motives and needs.
- I am experienced in working with unresolved childhood issues as well as adult onset difficulties.
- I balance professionalism with warmth and acceptance.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Senior Accredited Member of BACP
- MA Psychodynamic Counselling at the University of Leicester
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling at the University of Leicester
- Counselling Certificate from University of Birmingham
- I have worked with children and adults in different settings in both London and Leicester.
I have been through the following experiences:
- NHS health centres
- G.P. surgeries
- Voluntary and statutory sector
- Generic counselling agencies
- Private practice
- Schools and Universities
- I have worked as a specialist for domestic violence agencies, rape crisis centres and drug and alcohol
- I help clients work towards post traumatic growth, helping them work through the effects of trauma, allowing them to lead happier lives.
- I have trained professionals on domestic and sexual abuse, to help them work with their clients who have been abused or are dealing with their own abusive behaviour.
- I have also provided training for professionals on working with children who have witnessed abuse.
I specialise in the following:
- Clinical Supervisor
- EMDR for trauma
- Domestic and Sexual Abuse
- Drug and Alcohol counselling
- Counselling for children and young people (Play therapy)
- You can talk about, and explore experiences that may be causing you pain, discomfort, stress and anxiety.
- You may also want to talk about things that are making you feel angry or unhappy.
- This is an opportunity to invest in yourself.
- To think about and explore issues relating to yourself and your concerns in a way that you often feel you cannot do with other people in your life.
- It is a place and time just for you, where you are not judged.
- Call or email me, I offer a free few minute consultation to see how I can be of help.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Abuse
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Physical Abuse
- Physical Illness
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Harassment
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Online talk therapy
- Counselling: £60/session
- EMDR: £65/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
- Supervision: £50/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £60/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Free 10 minute consultation
Write a Review of New Walk Counselling & Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.