About Beverley Powell
- Calm Counselling is a place where you can get quality time, experience peace, feel heard, talk and express yourself without being judged.
- My approach surely makes a difference.
- You will begin to see a positive change as others have.
- I can support you if you are fearful, anxious or feeling overwhelmed.
- Perhaps you feel that your faith is being challenged and you’re seeking inner peace and healing.
- If you are a couple experiencing challenges in your relationship, I also offer counselling for couples.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have been in practice for more that 6 years now.
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Professional Certificate of Merit in Couple Counselling
- Bereavement Support Volunteer for Cruse
- Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society
- I’m a registered nurse.
- My fees are £30-£40 per 50 minute sessions and can be paid by cash or bank transfer.
- I’m available for appointments during mornings, afternoon and evening.
- Get in contact with me.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Disease
- Couple Relationships
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Relationships
- Physical Illness
- Relationship Problems
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Online Talk Therapy
- Counselling: £35/session
- Psychotherapy: £35/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £30/session
Write a Review of Calm Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.