About Mr Carl Willis
- I’m a qualified and experienced Hypnotherapist, Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor.
- I have been helping people from all walks of life achieve their aims and goals for many years now.
- I am an integrative therapist, so I use a variety of techniques to help my clients deal with their issues and difficulties .
- I can use models such as Transactional Analysis, Gestalt, Cognitive Behavioural and Person Centred approaches.
Areas I tend to work with:
- Quit smoking
- panic attacks
- building self-esteem
- weight loss
- relationship issues.
About My Supervision:
- I have been supervising as an integrative and clinical supervisor for good number of years now.
- I have supervised counsellors who work to a variety of models such as psychodynamic, person-centred, CBT, integrative amongst others.
- I have a post-graduate certificate in Counselling Supervision from Keele University.
- I have also co-written a degree in counselling so my knowledge of courses might be useful for students on counselling courses.
- My previous roles include being a Psychotherapist for the Priory and the NHS, Senior Lecturer within Adult Education and Course Director for a university degree.
- One of my current roles is a Lecturer in a Counselling, Coaching and Mentoring.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy at Central Academy of Clinical Hypnosis and NLP
- Level 4 Diploma in Nutrition
- Level 5 Diploma in Life Coaching and Mentoring in teaching
- Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Diploma in Counselling (Gestalt, Person-centred, Existential)
- Post-graduate certificate in Counselling Supervision at Keele University
- MSc Counselling Psychology at Keele University
- Weight Management Certificate
- Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- MBTI Practitioner Certificate (Myers Briggs)
- Smoking Cessation Specialist
- I offer a free telephone consultation, so do feel free to contact me and I can provide you with more information over the phone, to give you more of an idea with no pressure to proceed.
- If you are feeling weighed down by issues, then take the first step by contacting me.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Counselling
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £45/session
- Counselling: £45/session
- Hypnotherapy: £45/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £45/session
Write a Review of Coventry Therapy & Supervision
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.