About Dream Goal Reality Coaching
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, you have come to the right place.
Life coaching is what you need to create the life you want to live.
I specialize in confidence building, work-life balance and career development.
I am also a qualified teen coach. I assist teenagers with academic and professional orientation as well as low self-esteem related issues.
My values are respect, open mind and availability.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Professional Coaching to Individuals and Organizations in 2012
- Teenage coaching Certification in 2013 (DBS checked)
- Counselling diploma in 2016
- I offer 1 to 1 sessions in Uxbridge (£50/hour).
- Telephone and Skype coaching (£45/hour)
- Special offer for the clients of Natural Therapy For All website.
- I offer workshops for the unemployed, for entrepreneurs, for women lacking assertiveness, to mention just a few.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Career Counselling
- Cultural Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Midlife Crisis
- Personal Growth
- Relationship Problems
- Self Development
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
- Counselling: £50/session
- NLP: £50/session
- Stress Management: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
FREE 30 minute TRIAL on the phone or by Skype
I offer free trial sessions so we can get to know each other and decide whether or not you feel like working with me on your goals.
Treat your loved one to an online life or career coaching session with this brand new gift voucher you can purchase on my website www.dream-goal-reality.com.
Write a Review of Mrs. Pat Thoule
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.