About Chris Brown - Results Driven Therapist / Miracle Worker
BE ALL YOU CAN BE
- I can change your life. That’s no idle boast. If you are struggling to get from A to B in whatever situation, I can probably help, because I specialise in getting your mindset right for success. And I can help you quickly, because there’s little point in putting your life ’on-hold’ for months and years, when I can get you fixed quickly, so you can enjoy life sooner.
- I do it routinely in competitive motor sports, where a rider’s mindset in the moment is the difference between success and failure at 200+ mph. And I can do it for you, too.
- My executive clients favour rapid interventions, which get you moving forward quickly. Because I’ve stripped away the padding and fluff of slower therapies, I can offer busy people, like you a 1-day ’Direct Applied Rapid Transformation’ ’DART DAY’ - where I can all but guarantee at the end of it, you will feel like a new person, or at least the person you meant to be. Ask me for details.
I SPECIALISE IN THREE AREAS
1) MINDSET Discover how to command your thoughts and emotions, so you invite more success into your life and possess the motivation to beat procrastination and get those things you’ve been putting off done. Let go of the past and the future and spend more time in the now.
2) ANXIETY, STRESS AND ANGER MANAGEMENT Bring harmony, calm and peace back into your world. It’s time to start breathing easily again...
3) SPORTS PERFORMANCE PSYCHOLOGY Take your game to the next level and beyond. Develop a winner’s mindset. Take your mind down the metaphorical gym and your body will take care of itself.
ACHIEVE CLARITY OF PURPOSE
As the Mindset Man, I adopt an authoritarian approach, to rid you of cloudy, unrealistic, stinking thinking, that ties you up in knots. This means that you can think, feel and act with clarity, certainty and focus. Now what do you want to achieve? Let’s get you there. Now.
EXECUTIVE STRESS, ANGER and EXPLOSIVE SYNDROME
Stress and anger are two sides of the same dangerous coin – injurious to your relationships and personal performance and deadly to your health and wellbeing.
As a clinical hypnotherapist, I direct this skill and specialise in the alleviation of executive stress, traumatic issues and getting control over anger and explosive rage, whilst building your self-esteem and outlook.
My work as a general hypnotherapist also benefits from this approach because it means I also work rapidly, which means you should see progress sooner.
- You can benefit from my mindset work with professional sports stars across a number of disciplines, notably motor sport and international football and rugby, where split-second thinking and adopting the right attitude for the situation, can make all the difference.
- I have also worked with school pupils and mind-coached a dropped school player, who rapidly progressed through the ranks to international standard.
INJURY AND PAIN MANAGEMENT
Through the application of mindset work, I can also help you recover sooner from sports injuries or legacy pain that inhibits your performance.
My training, work experience and any achievement
My hypnosis training is fully approved and accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC), through The Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy. I am also a Fellow of the ACCPH professional body. For your peace of mind, I am carry full legal liability insurance, underwritten by Lloyds of London.
Dip. FPCH – Diploma Foundation Practitioner of Clinical Hypnosis
Dip. APCH – Diploma Advanced Practitioner of Clinical Hypnosis
Dip. PNLP – Diploma Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Dip. PsyC – Diploma in Psychological Coaching
Dip. ARCT – Diploma Advanced Practitioner of Responsive Change Therapy
Dip. CVGB – Diploma Cressingham System Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis
Lic. ResHyp - Post-graduate Diploma in Responsive Hypnotherapy
Dip. MNLP – Diplom Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Therapeutic Metaphor and Story Telling for Children and Adolescents
In addition, I have undertaken further diplomas at the GHSC and ACCPH validated Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy:
Certificate in Blast technique – EMDR for PTSD and trauma
Certificate in Sub-modalities – the building blocks of your experiences
- Home visits, for your absolute discretion, comfort and security, a speciality.
- DBS/CRB Advanced checked.
- Call me today for your complimentary 10-minute chat, to start on the path to living a better version of your life.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol abuse, Anger management, Anxiety, Bruxism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
- Depression, Drug abuse, Exam stress, Fear of flying, Food addiction, Gambling addiction, Insomnia, Irritable bowel syndrome, Low self-confidence, Low self-esteem, Obsessions and compulsions, Pain management, Panic attacks,
- Phobias, Post-traumatic stress disorder, Public speaking, Quit smoking, Relationship issues, Relaxation, Sex addiction, Sexual issues, Sleep disorders, Sports performance. Stress, Stuttering, Weight loss
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Mens Health
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Life Coaching
- Future Life Progression
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Human Givens Therapy
Write a Review of Mr. Chris Brown
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.