About Mr. Gintaras Parutis (Virtual/Online therapy session available)
- I specialised in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I work in London, surrounding areas and virtually/online.
- I provide individual, couple, family and group therapy to people from all cultural and religious backgrounds.
- I am very experienced in working with anxiety, depression, addictions and many other difficulties.
- I work in English as well as Russian and Lithuanian.
- I tailor my approach to my client’s needs and the problems they experience.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- BSc in Psychology at Birkbeck College, University of London
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling at City University London
- MSc in Therapeutic Counselling at Greenwich University.
- My postgraduate studies provided me with valuable research and practical skills.
- I have worked as a Counsellor at the GP surgery counselling service in Camberwell.
- I worked for the Drug and Alcohol
Centre for London (DASL) and Crime Reduction Initiative (CRI) in Stratford, London.
- I regularly update my knowledge in the area through attending conferences and workshops.
- I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- In my therapeutic practice I am bound by the BACP ethical framework.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Online Counselling
Write a Review of Cultivate Happiness
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.