About Danah Saadawi
I am driven by a curiosity and interest in the human psyche and its ability to endure and overcome difficulty and pain. I work with people with depression, anxiety, relationship problems, loss and anger.
Although contacting a therapist can be a daunting task, I believe that the unique relationship which develops in the consulting room can be a crucial factor in promoting development, growth and healing.
I am a psychoanalytic psychotherapist which means that I explore the potential root of the issues you are experiencing in a developmental manner, examining past experiences, family dynamics as well as current presenting problems.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a qualified, UKCP registered psychoanalytic psychotherapist.
- I hold a Masters in Psychoanalysis and can work in Arabic, French and Spanish.
- I have over 10 years experience working with a range of issues.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Family Problems
- Internet Addiction
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Abuse
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Anger Management
- Relationship Issues
- Stop Smoking
- Emotional Abuse
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist
Write a Review of The Consulting Room
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.