About Hilary Rock-Gormley
- I’m a specialist in trauma and survivors of childhood abuse.
- People also come to see me for anxiety, depression, anger management, bereavement, abuse and neglect.
- I’m an integrated therapist which means I can work in different ways depending on the problem.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I gained my Diploma in Counselling in 1997 and have been in private practice since then.
- I was awarded my MA in 2006.
- I worked as both a tutor and an examiner in counselling for several years.
- I’m an accredited member of the National Counselling Society.
- Fellow of the National Counselling Society.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors.
- £40 per 1 hour session.
- Initial, introductory session free.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD)
- Avoidant Personality
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Career Counselling
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Family Problems
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Work Stress
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Emotional Abuse
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Rock-Gormley Clinical Supervision & Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.