About Sarah Hirigoyen Psychotherapist & Counsellor
- I am a qualified UKCP and BACP Integrative Psychotherapist.
- I have been practicing in London Hospitals, Clinics or Practices for just over 20 years.
- I have trained in various different approaches: Humanistic, CBT, EMDR, Transpersonal, Transactional, Psychodynamic etc.
- I am also waiting on my Certification in being a trained Holotropic Breathwork Practitioner (using the breath to access the body).
- Different people respond to different techniques or tools.
- My goal is to foster an environment of safety and care so as to encourage and enable my client out of distress, or out of stuck places.
- First we understand what the difficulties are and then we try and mobilise creative endeavour.
- Often this begins a process which usually unfolds into a more stable place.
- I believe everyone has an inner driving intelligence which knows what is best for them.
- My job is to assist your re-connection to this.
- I also teach tools and encourage you to broaden your emotional awareness/intelligence.
- I go to as many CPD’s or new trainings that I can to keep abreast of new developments.
- I hugely believe that healing and change for the better happens with the positive support of another.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- City University, BSc. Hons Psychology degree.
- Regent’s College School of Psychotherapy and Counselling,
- 5 years training in Integrative Psychotherapy, including Masters and Advanced Diploma.
- I have trained to be a Relational Supervisor at The Metanoia Institute, W5.
- I have worked in Mental Health for over 20 years.
- I have a Fine Art Diploma.
- I love painting and drawing and sculpting as a way of expressing myself and having fun.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Avoidant Personality
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Couple Relationships
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Relationship Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Development
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £90.00/session
- Counselling: £90.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £90.00/session
Write a Review of Sarah Hirigoyen
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.