About Ms. Azy Farahani
- I am a qualified and experienced Counsellor and Psychotherapist.
- I can work with individuals, adults, children, couples and families.
- I am able to adapt my approach to best fit your individual and unique needs.
- We can work together in a confidential, safe and non-judgmental space to address your needs, explore your concerns and develop ways to make changes.
- I can provide my professional services in English, Farsi and Dari.
- Together let’s explore and embark on your road to discovery at your own pace.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I graduated from Middlesex University, London.
- Registered Member of The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- I abide by BACP’s code of ethics.
- I have obtained the BACP Certificate of Proficiency.
- I have regular supervision.
- I hold an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Certificate.
- Choosing the right therapist is an important process, and I understand that it can take courage to begin seeking help and support. Because of this, I offer an initial fifteen minute free consultation with no obligation or commitment to attend any further sessions, to give you the chance to meet me and see if you feel comfortable with me and the way that I work.
- I offer concessionary rates for students and those on lower income.
- My fees are £40-£50 per session.
- I am available on weekdays and Sundays.
- Please take the first step by contacting me so we can discuss your situation and needs.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Azy Counselling - Letting Hope Begins
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.