About Inner Sanctum Counselling & Hypnotherapy
Counselling and/or Hypnotherapy can help with all areas of life, so if you are:
- Feeling down and low, anxious, worried or over-stressed about something.
- Suffering from the effects of low self esteem.
- Suffering from panic attacks, a traumatic experience or phobia.
- Going though a crisis,bereavement,redundancy,early retirement or illness.
- Having to face a separation or divorce and wanting some help.
- Suffering the effects of physical ,emotional or sexual abuse.
- Wanting someone to share your thoughts and feelings with, to help see a way through.
- Wanting to work on your personal growth.
- Wanting to STOP SMOKING.
- Needing to loose weight.
- In a lot of pain and need to find a way of managing it better.
- Wanting to talk about other issues in confidence.
Then we may be able to help you....
Working in private practice in Gillingham Kent and at a surgery within the Millenium Centre in Rainham Kent.
With appointments available between 9am and 8pm 6 days a week Inner Sanctum offers flexibility for the client.
All clients are treated with unconditional positive regard and with complete confidentiality.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Founder of Inner Sanctum Counselling and Hypnotherapy.
- Qualified, registered and accredited Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist.
- Registered with the Counselling Society and the Hypnotherapy society.
- Qualifications are recognised by the Royal College of Nursing.
- Registered with he NHS Directory of Complimnetary and Alternative Practitioners.
Counselling and Hypnotherapy does not claim to be the answer to all human difficulties, but it can help people find their own answers with support. This is the real achievement.
Change Starts Within......
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Low Self Esteem
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Sexual Abuse
- Panic Attacks
- Stop Smoking
- Counselling: £35.00/session
- Hypnotherapy: £50.00/session
Write a Review of Judy Whitehead
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.