About Dr. Janet Haney - Psychoanalyst
- I cater people from all walks of life suffering in many different ways, e.g. jealousy, depression, panic attacks, anger, fear, anxiety, sleeping problems, difficulties with sex, troubles with relationship and work related stress.
- By talking things through with a professional who listens carefully and understands you, it can be possible to shift the burden so that you can get on again with your life.
- The sessions I offer are shaped by contemporary theory and are sensitive to the particularities of each different person.
- The work is aimed to give you a chance to speak in depth about the things that are important to you.
- When you consult an analyst you can expect to gain insight into your life through a gradual unfolding of your story.
- You will have the chance to analyse significant relations and moments and to understand how these have left their mark on you.
- You may also find good counsel in the sessions as your difficulties and options become clearer and better defined.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
To earn the title of psychoanalyst:
- I underwent an extensive academic training
- undertook wide ranging clinical work under supervision
- pursued my own analysis
Sustaining myself as an analyst requires continuing work:
- personal analysis
- supervised clinical work
- sustained and wide-ranging study which includes keeping up to date with developments in practice, maintaining links across the world, translating, editing, proofing reading, publishing, as well as contributing to the literature.
I am a member/associate of:
- London Society of the New Lacanian School
- Centre for Freudian Analysis and Research
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- During this phase of covid-19 uncertainty, I am also offering telephone and internet consultations.
- Contact me to arrange an exploratory conversation and find out whether you think we can work together.
- Read my brochure HERE.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
If the list doesn’t help you to find what’s going wrong in your life, you can still come and speak about that and we will discover the name of your problem together in our work.
- Relationship Counselling
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Online Counselling
Special Online Booking Offers
When we first speak we can discover something about what caused you to look for a session, and what you think has gone wrong. We can find a rhythm of work to suit you (e.g once a week etc), and agree the fee together.
Write a Review of Online & Face-to-face therapy sessions.
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.