About Ann Lee Counselling
I provide counselling for people from all walks of life and use different styles of counselling according to the needs of the client. This includes talking therapies and creative therapies, and may be longer or shorter term as needed.
I offer counselling in the both Essex and East London. My fees are competetive.
How I can help.
- Things in life can sometimes get on top of us so much that we find it harder to cope. - We may find ourselves more stressed than usual through various pressures of life.
- We may be affected by bereavement, work, relationships or addictions; we may have low esteem or there may be something we need to talk about but feel unable to talk to friends or family.
- Counselling can also help people who have problems with depression, by dealing with the underlying cause.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Trained in an integrative style, I have experience of various different styles of counselling and am able to adapt my style according to the needs of the client. These techniques can include Person-Centred, Deep Release, CBT, Solution-Focused, Transactional Analysis and Gestalt therapies.
As a lifelong learner I am committed to staying up-to-date with the latest research and constantly undertake further training to increase my skills and qualifications.
My training was with Barnabas Training International (Diploma) and Matrix (BSc), and I am accredited with UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapists).
I am also a member of:
ACC (Association of Christian Counsellors)
Other concerns & issues I deal with
depression, anxiety, bereavement, addiction
low self-esteem, relationship issues, anger management,
abuse, eating disorders, OCD, work-related issues
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Childhood Issues
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Midlife Crisis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Physical Illness
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Terminal Illness
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Counselling: £45/session
- Psychotherapy: £45/session
Special Online Booking Offers
1st session £30, then £45 per hour.
Pay of 3 or 6 sessions for reduced rate
Write a Review of Ms. Ann Lee
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.