About Owen Redahan Counselling, MBACP
Most of us get on with our lives without too many problems.
Occasionally we have a challenge we can’t sort out and our friends can’t help or you don’t want them to know.
I can help you find clarity and figure out the best way forward for you.
At times like this we need to talk to someone who won’t make judgements or criticise.
A professional, like me, who will listen and give you space to organise your thoughts and find solutions to work for you.
Every counsellor is different and works in different ways.
I work as a person-centred counsellor.
This means you have the control.
We go at the pace and into areas of concern that suit you.
I am also solution-orientated so the time we spend together is aimed at getting results.
This usually means that most of my clients see me for 4 to 10 sessions, but it can be longer if necessary.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I qualified as a counsellor over 10 years ago and have worked with a variety of people across a range of personal challenges since then.
- I hold a BACP Certificate of Proficiency.
- I have undergone training is working with those affected by sexual addiction and am a member of ATSAC (Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity).
I also see clients online and at my Wandsworth office in South West London.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Bisexual Issues
- Career Counselling
- Couple Relationships
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mens Issues
- Midlife Crisis
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Development
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Unresolved Issues
- Online Talk Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £80/session
- Counselling: £80/session
Special Online Booking Offers
My fee is £80 for individuals and £110 for couples.
Write a Review of Owen Redahan
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.