About Bernie Wooder Consultancy
- I Specialise In Couples Work, Anxiety, Support Through Lockdown and Hypnotherapy.
- Learning to do that in our sessions together.
- Compassion is my guiding principle.
- My focus is to truly understand your problem and we work together as a team to end your suffering.
- To do that I use my 30 years of professional experience to help you get peace of mind and heart.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Over 30 years of professional experience.
- 3 years Counselling Training (Herts Beds and Bucks Pastoral Foundation)
- 3 and 1/2 years Psychotherapy Training (Karuna Institute in Devon)
- 3 years Bio Synthesis Training
- Master in Hypnosis (Passed with distinction)
- Karuna Core Process Psychotherapy Training (1992)
- I am also a trained Hypnotherapist
- I have worked in Harley Street, Whittington Hospital Highgate.
- I have also worked for MGM and Warner Bros as a consultant.
- I am the author of Movie Therapy
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Mid Life Crisis.
Support through Diagnosis of cancer and emotional, post operative adjustment.
Identifying problems and their solutions.
Anyone who has a feeling for the arts and something in any art form (film, music or poem) I can use this as a very helpful adjunct in their therapy.
I also have written this book called "Movie Therapy: How it Changes Lives". This is only for people who can use movies and who are moved and inspired by movies. This option is available to those who choose to, but it is not compulsory.
- Psychotherapy: £70-£80/session
- Life Coaching: £70-£80/session
- Counselling: £70-£80/session
Write a Review of You don't have to do it on your own.
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.