About Jacquelyn Clarke
- I like to bring a feeling of positivity and peace to all my clients as each session progresses.
- I can help you understand what is happening and re-evaluate the situation to help you make changes to move forwards in your life by working side-by-side, supporting you at all times whilst combining different Counselling techniques.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Over 25 years experience of working with thousands of individuals of all walks of life and ages.
- Experience in working with clients having variety of issues like day-to-day stress, depression
, bereavement, relationship difficulties, abuse, anger, drug addiction, destructive behaviour and many more.
- More than 80% of my clients have come from recommendations.
- Diploma in Counselling (The Associated Examining Board and CSCT 1998)
- Combined Certificate in Counselling Theory (The Associated Examining Board and CSCT 1997)
- Preparing Course in Counselling Children (Bexley Cruse Bereveament Care 1998)
- Supervisors Training Course (Cruse Bereavement Care April to July 2000)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (The Associated Examining Board and CSCT 1994)
- NLP Practitioner Training (Realisation Quality NLP Training 1996)
- NLP Practitioner Certificate (Realisation Quality NLP Training 1996)
- Certified Hypnotherapist (American Board of Hypnotherapy 1996)
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner (Time Line Therapy Association 1996)
- Safeguarding Children Group C (Bexley Local Safeguarding Children Board 2011)
- NLP University Level (Inner Power University 2008)
- Time Line Therapy Training (Realisation Quality NLP Training 1996)
- Registered Hypnotherapist (American Board of Hypnotherapy 1996)
- Hypnotherapy Smoking Cessation (London College of Clinical Hypnosis 1995)
- Bereavement Counselling (Bexley Cruse Bereavement Care 1995)
- Preparation Course in Bereavement Counselling (Bexley Cruse Bereavement Care 1995)
- Young People, Drugs and Substance Misuse Awareness Course (Bexley Community Safety Partnership 2005)
- Groupwork with Children and Young People (British Psychodrama Association 2004-2005)
- Medical Hypnotherapy Seminars (The American Association of Medical Hypnotherapists 2005)
- Therapeutic Counselling Co-Tutor (Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body 2003)
- Maximum Impact Workshop (International Empowerment Institute 2008)
- Networking Workshop (BNI Notable Networker Award 2008)
- Unleash the Power Workshop (Robbins Research International Inc. 2006)
- Date with Destiny Workshop (Robbins Research International Inc. 2006)
- Goals Program (The Foundation for Self-Esteem 1999)
- Reiki Master Practitioner (Usui System of Natural Healing 1998)
- Reiki Second Degree (Usui System of Natural Healing 1997)
- Guild of Complementary Practitioners (Full Membership GCP 1996)
- Reiki Training and Initiation First Degree (Usui System of Natural Healing 1997)
What to Expect?
- Your issues will be heard empathetically with support in finding the solutions to help you overcome your challenges.
- Each individual session is slightly different based on every individual and their needs.
- The first consultation will be looking at the problem of each individual is faced with.
- Then we shall work together at a pace that suits you, to bring about changes.
- Together we will discuss a way forward that you feel happy and at ease with.
- You may find that you only need one session to help you deal with a specific issue or you may need a number of sessions.
Couples counselling: £80/session
Three people: £120/session
Life coaching: £80/session
Spiritual healing: Please call for details
I can take all major credit and debit cards