About Acupuncture Care Clinic
Acupuncture Care Clinic offers treatments mainly based on a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) approach. The clinic is based in Calderdale and operates from two locations: Halifax and Sowerby Bridge. For patients with mobility issues or debilitating health conditions a home call out service is offered within the Calderdale region.
Male and female patients of all ages and backgrounds attend clinic with varying health conditions from anxiety to osteoarthritis. To find out which conditions acupuncture may be able to help with please call or email the clinic and I will be happy to help with your questions.
There are a variety of treatments offered in order to best meet the need of each patient, these include:
• Auricular acupuncture
• Cupping therapy
• Facial Enhancement Acupuncture
• Dietary and lifestyle advice
My training, work experience and any achievement
Naomi Nash BSc (Hons) MBAcC FEA
I graduated from the Northern College of Acupuncture (affiliated to University of Central Lancashire) with a BSc (Hons) Acupuncture. I am insured and a full member of the British Acupuncture Council. To this end I must adhere to strict codes of conduct and comply with Environmental Health requirements. I have first aid training and am licensed under Calderdale Council.
In addition to Traditional Chinese Medicine practices I also utilise western models of practice, such as segmental acupuncture and trigger point therapy when appropriate, depending on what is best for each individual patient. I have also trained in Facial Enhancement Acupuncture and am a member of the Cosmetic Acupuncture UK .
I am committed to refining and updating my skills with continued professional development and regularly attend courses and supervision with my peers. I also attend regional BAcC meetings and NCA Alumni Research Group that keeps me abreast with current issues and practices.
- Free Parking is available nearby both clinic locations.
- It is unfortunate that both clinics have stair access and so whilst still accessible to disabled persons, those that may use a wheelchair cannot access the clinic. I offer a call out service for wheelchair users in the Calderdale region.
- Please note that treatments are covered by some insurance companies and you can always ask for referral by your GP. Please check with your private health insurer.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
• Arthritis (rheumatoid and osteoarthritis)
• Back and neck pain
• Breech presentation
• Cancer care
• Chronic pain
• Conception difficulties / infertility
• Digestive issues
• Frozen shoulder
• General maintenance of health
• Hayfever / Allergic rhinitis
• Headaches and
• IBS / Constipation
• Irregular periods
• Labour induction / Pain reduction
• Low energy
• Musculoskeletal aches and strains
• Pregnancy related ailments / discomforts
• Skin conditions / scarring
• Sports injury and bruising
• Stop smoking
• Weight and craving control
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Concentration Problems
- Physical Illness
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Addiction
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Back Pain
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Chinese Massage
Special Online Booking Offers
- Special online booking offer - Get 15% off your first appointment.
- Acupuncture Care Clinic participates in the Hero Campaign and offers 10% off treatments for ex-service personnel and veterans.
- Gift vouchers are available.
- Discounts offered on block bookings.
Write a Review of Naomi Nash
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.